Personalised nutrition and physical activity recommendations tailored to your specific DNA.
May improve your weight loss efforts, body composition, eating habits, heart health, and nutrient metabolism.
Analyses 45 genetic markers.
Omega 3 fat
Weight management and body composition
Saturated vs unsaturated fat
Fat taste perception
Sweet taste preference
Eating between meals
Fitness and physical activity
Motivation to exercise
Power and strength
Achilles Tendon Injury
You will receive a customised report detailing your results (gene variant) for each of the above components, providing a basis to form recommendations.
WHY SHOULD I HAVE A NUTRIGENOMIX TEST? HOW WILL THE RESULTS BENEFIT ME?
Find Out If Your Body Needs More:
- Vitamin C: in order to reduce the risk of cancer, stroke, heart disease & diabetes
- Folate: in order to reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke and birth defects
- Whole Grains: in order to reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes
- Omega 3 Fat: in order to reduce the risk of high triglyceride levels & heart disease
Find Out Your Personal Limit For:
- Saturated Fats: in order to reduce the risk of obesity/high BMI
- Sodium: in order to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, chronic hypertension and heart attack
- Caffeine: in order to reduce the risk of high blood pressure and heart attack
Based on your specific genetic make-up our dietitian can develop the best dietary plan to help you meet your specific goals, be that weight loss or reducing cholesterol levels. This test is also useful for those who want an increased knowledge of how their body metabolises and stores certain nutrients so they can optimise their diet to ensure they’re getting what their body needs. The aim of this testing is to identify genetic vulnerabilities and to help prevent chronic disease.
HOW IS THE TESTING DONE?
Via a saliva sample which is sent to the Nutrigenomix laboratory for analysis.
HOW LONG UNTIL I GET MY RESULTS?
Once the laboratory receives your sample it will take approximately 2-4 weeks for the report to be sent back to our dietitian. We will then contact you for an appointment to discuss these results in detail and formulate a specific plan for your needs.